www.eci.nic.in, Online Voter Registration, Online Voter List, Voter ID Card Registration, Voter ID Card Online Registration, eci.nic.in, Voter Registration Online, Voter List Online, Voter Card Registration Form, Voter ID Card Registration Application.
People who are older than 18 years they can should have their voting card. If you are one of them who does not have their voting card. You can apply for the voting card from here.
People who are wanted to get Voting Card; they all should have below given papers or documents for the application. You have to attach the copy of these documents below this online application forms.
– Driving License
– Service Identity Card
– Property Document with Deed and Photograph
– SC / ST / OBC Document (if applicable)
– Student Identity Card
– Certificate of Physical Handicap (if applicable).
People who are wanted to apply for the Voter Card / Voting Card, they should have to register at office of chief electoral officer. Down here we have posted the link of that. We have also given the URLs for the online forms for to apply for voting card and issues regarding the voting cards.
People who get their Voter ID Card, they will get many benefits by that. Down here we have mentioned some of them.
– Voter ID card is a reliable and effective identity proof.
– Voter ID card includes several identifying proofs like photo proof, name proof, date of birth, signature, gender and other identifying proofs in it.
– Voter ID card features as acknowledgment that person is duly registered regardless if unlisted on a voter registration list because of an error.
People who are wanted to get register for Online Voter ID Card, they all should have to download their respective application forms. Down here we have mentioned some of the application forms details.
Application Form 6:
– To include any name in the electoral list. This form can be used in case one’s name is not included or one has shifted his place of residence.
Application Form 7:
– To raise any objection on inclusion of any name in the electoral list.
Application Form 8:
To make any corrections related to ones entry in the electoral list. Corrections can be such as incorrect name, incorrect address, or any other incorrect detail.
Application Form 8A:
– For transposition of one’s name from the electoral list. In case one has shifted his place of residence form one place to another, one can use this from to get his name cut off from the electoral roll.
Application Form 13F and Application Form 13G:
– To give proxy voting rights to an individual and to withdraw the proxy voting rights.
People can download these online application forms from here: http://bit.ly/RRSNMJ